15 Incredible Microfinance Dissertation Topic Ideas That Will Guarantee You Outstanding Grades
Are you trying to write a dissertation and can’t come up with topics?
Don’t you wish there was any dissertation topic that was interesting to work on and had a global impact?
Maybe this can be your little contribution to making this world a better place and if you have to go through the pain of conducting an original research on any topic, why not choose one that people can refer to for years to come.
So how about a Dissertationon Microfinance?
It is interesting, out-of-the-ordinary and you will find lots of relevant material easily on it.
But before we start talking about Dissertation on Microfinance, let’s first see what is a dissertation.
A dissertation, or a research report, is a structured piece of writing that provides logical arguments in response to a proposed supposition. It requires for the writer to conduct first hand investigation and examination, analyze the findings and then come up with a conclusion and recommendations.
Because it is the topic of today!
Micro finance is often described as financial assistance to low income individuals who have limited or no access to formal banks. Microfinanace usually target people who are below the national average income line. The term ‘micro’ is used here because the amount of financial assistance that is granted to the poor is in a small amount – small loan.. This helps it differentiate from formal banks which disburse loan in big quantities mostly to the already rich people. Because of the recent global recession, governments in many developing countries’ are encouraging micro financing as it is believed that it is the most effective method to reduce poverty while empowering individuals. Today there are more than 160 million people in developing countries who are being served by micro financing institutions.
Microfinance dissertation can make a very interesting topic for your research as there are still a lot of individuals in this world who doubt the effect of micro financing and believe that it only offers ‘an illusion of poverty reduction’.
Following are some ideas for microfinance dissertation topics that would make an interesting research with global impact:
- Impact of microfinance on child labor.
- Role of micro financing on women’s empowerment.
- Micro financing part in national savings.
- Impact of microfinance on rural poor household income.
- Effects of microfinance in developing agricultural countries.
- Impact of global recession on micro financing institutions.
- Micro financing in improvingof national economy.
- Effect of micro financing in third world countries’ industrial sector.
- Effect of micro financing in disaster mitigation.
- Measuring social acceptance of micro finance institutions.
- Micro financing compared to the interest based banking sector.
- Micro financing in uplifting social class.
- Role of micro finance in developing small medium enterprise (SME) businesses.
- Effects of microfinancingon environmental sustainability.
- Does micro finance provide only an illusion for poverty reduction?
For a poor man who does not know from where he will find the means to buy lunch for tomorrow, micro financing has a critical impact. Same is true for a 10 year old boy who is forced to earn for his family. But does the process of micro financing really works in the long run?
Only your research for Micro finance Dissertation can decide that. For further details push the button and find an amazing offer.